Salesforce Technology Manager
Cultural Care Au Pair
The Salesforce Technology Manager is responsible for the design, architecture, development, and ongoing support of our enterprise Salesforce.com solution that supports our Sales organization. We need someone who is driven, business-minded, and exceptionally strong technically.
- Capture business requirements
- Lead design discussions and demonstrate functionality
- Implement solutions and provide release notes
- Develop training plans, materials, and documentation
- Communicate and manage expectations across all stakeholder teams
- Manage the user community (e.g. set up user profiles, security roles and views)
- Provide day-to-day support for our rapidly growing pool of users, both on-site and international locations
- Stay current with salesforce.com product functionality and apply the knowledge in solutions
- 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud. Marketing Cloud experience is a plus.
5+ years of professional software development experience
- 3-5 years of staff management experience
- Consistently learning new languages and technologies
- Experienced with Apex and other object oriented programing languages
- Good understanding of SQL, SOQL & SOSL
- Experience from systems integrations & RESTful APIs
- Experience with git, the Salesforce Metadata API, sandboxes & deployment tools
- Passionate about writing clean and maintainable code
- A Computer Science graduate or experienced self-taught
Cultural Care helps young adults from around the world make the impressive commitment to spend a year living away from family and friends to live with an American host family. Cultural Care Au Pair is a designated program sponsor under the U.S. Department of State---s federally regulated au pair program. We provide support and program management during this exchange year. Cultural Care has recently celebrated 25 years of bringing families and au pairs together. We are a worldwide organization based in more than 20 countries. The average tenure of our US staff is 6 years --- and increasing! We are now about 50% based in our Boston and Denver offices and 50% field based.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. For more information, visit www.ef.com/careers.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task