Job Title: Cyber Program Management Leader
Area: Cyber, Office of the CISO
Level: Leadership, CL6
The Cyber Program Management is responsible for oversight and management of multiple large projects within the cyber security program. Projects span numerous functional and technical units within Deloitte, and range in size from $1M to multi-million dollar. This is a senior management position that will direct and oversee application of program management processes, and delivery of large, complex, and interrelated strategic programs, and is responsible for budget management for projects and initiatives across the cyber program portfolio.
- Leads cross-functional teams in the delivery of high-risk, complex projects, directly affecting the firm's strategy to meet technology and business requirements on time and within budget.
- Provides hands on oversight and management of multiple large projects across Cyber Security strategic programs to meet technology and business requirements on time and within budget.
- Leads program risk management, issue escalation and remediation processes across channels within and across Cyber programs. Responsible for identifying and mitigating risks and issues, generating solution alternatives, and developing and implementing actionable plans.
- Maintains oversight and accountability for program performance including creation/review of key project delivery metrics across projects within the program.
- Responsible for all aspects of program status reporting including SLA reporting, project health metric, risk, issue and action item reporting.
- Leads team that provides project management support to develop and maintain comprehensive project/program plans and schedules.
- Responsible for all aspects of deliverable management including oversight of the deliverable lifecycle, quality assurance reviews, and facilitation of deliverable review meetings.
- Manages the deliverable lifecycle, including coordinating the deliverable schedule and tracking deliverables with all stakeholders (e.g., project leaders, deliverable owners, PMO), as well as managing the submission process.
- Evaluates the processes, tools and techniques used by the PMO to manage projects; ensure they provide the benefits needed to achieve Cyber Security program strategic objectives.
Required Skills, Experience and Certifications
- PMP certification
- Agile project experience
- Advanced knowledge of business processes and associated IT applications and systems in the Professional Services industry
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or business administration, or equivalent related experience. Master s degree a plus.
- 10 or more years of experience managing large cross functional IT projects as a Project Manager
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in the administration/quality management of IT projects and service delivery for one or more of the following areas: Client Server, Networking, LAN/WAN infrastructure or Web technologies and architecture
- Demonstrated experience in financial management principles as they relate to project management and delivery of a business case (budget vs. earned progress, capital vs. expense, etc.)
- Expert problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively across teams to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to listen, communicate persuasively with a variety of audiences and individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment, manage multiple projects, and adapt to frequent change. Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams in an environment of competing interests and limited resources
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task