Why Choose Arcadis:
Arcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles.
Work alongside the industry s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results. We are Arcadis: 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth and its people in a safe and balanced way.
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.About This Business Line
IN InfrastructureJob Description
Arcadis is seeking a Risk Specialist
for our Boston office. Successful candidates will have spent at least 10+ years in progressively responsible positions in program controls focused on risk management for transportation infrastructure projects including rail, light rail and/or subway, including track, switches/controls, traction power, stations and tunnel, projects ranging from $50 to $500 million in value. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority, it s program controls (cost, schedule, and risk management) methods for construction, and commissioning & validation. Candidates must possess solid leadership, technical, organizational, and communication skills and have a proven track record.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Participation in or supporting facilitation of risk workshops
- Support preparation and update of risk registers
- Support preparation of risk management plans, and integration with program and project teams to establish working relationships that foster early and effective communication of risk management principles.
- Establish with the Client's staff and other stakeholders reporting formats
- Review and comment on contractor s baseline CPM schedule submittal and monthly CPM update schedules to identify risk.
- 10+ years of experience related to program-level controls on major transit construction programs
- Experience with MBTA
- BS/BA Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field
- Specialized skills and proficiency with program controls software and web-based program management systems (specifically Oracle/Primavera Project Management - P6, Oracle Risk Analysis, Crystal Ball, and @Risk)
- PMP, CCM, PSP, DRP, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP certifications
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task