Job Board Posting
At Vistaprint, an Agile Team Coach is an essential member of an engineering team. An Agile Team Coach enables teams to define and focus on the most valuable work, optimize their flow, and identify and create the feedback loops necessary for learning and delivering customer value. An Agile Team Coach is a change agent that creates an environment that produces motivated, happy engineers that deliver high performance results.
What You'll Do
* Work with a handful of teams and provide facilitation, coaching, teaching and mentoring services that will contribute to creating an agile mindset
* Work with PO in teaching them how to maximize value delivery by helping them/teaching them various Product Backlog Management techniques
* Facilitate learning through ceremonies, workshops, and off-sites
* Collaborate with managers and leaders in making the Agile ecosystem better by actively identifying impediments and working across the organization to remove them
* Coach teams to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
* Facilitate self-organization of the team
* Coach teams on agile technical practices
* Providing support to the team by use of servant leadership and leading by example. The Agile Team Coach should personify Agile principles and values
* Drive the health of a tribe (group of teams) as part of the servant leadership team
* Collaborate with other Agile Coaches in promoting a shared understanding of Agile practices across the organization
* Partner with other Agile coaches (pair -training) in delivering Agile and Lean training to teams
Who You Are
* You are excited about being a member of 2-4 teams and working with them every day to developer their agile mindset and deliver value for our customers.
* You have an eye for \"seeing the system\"
* You are an experienced scrum master, agile coach, development manager, or PO who has worked with enterprise software engineering teams.
* You have a deep understanding of agile and lean concepts and have experience adapting them to local contexts.
* You are an active learner.
Posted by StartWire
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task