As the Sr. SW Test Manager - Networking, you will lead the team responsible for testing the wireless networking software technology that powers our innovative audio streaming system for the home. You will be expected to lead the team as a hands-on technical expert while also driving test and automation strategy. Your team will be testing various networking related aspects of the platform such as kernel, device drivers, and applications at both the component and system integration levels. You will work closely with cross functional teams to understand business requirements and product architecture, and also to develop effective test methodologies and plans.Key Responsibilities:
- Be an active participant and engaged part of your feature team - you are the voice of both quality and the customer during the development process.
- Participate in the planning and design process for new features and initiatives.
- Deliver efficient and thorough automated testing.
- Drive software telemetry efforts to understand real-world usage and performance that drives product improvements.
- Leading, managing, mentoring and growing a world class test team.Qualifications:
- Overall 7+ years total experience with at least 2 years of QA management and tests process expertise in the networking, wireless or embedded domains
- Proven ability to attract and engage top talent
- Strong networking knowledge with expertise in troubleshooting and debugging
- Experience in design and development of Automation frameworks and Automation Testing Strategies
- Strong fundamental knowledge of Linux kernel/device drivers or user space testing
- Strong wireless PHY/MAC experience
- Should be very hands on, passionate about technology and quality
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task