- We don’t sell your information.
- We may send emails or blog posting notifications to you according to user subscriptions.
- We don’t track visitors at an individually-identifiable level.
- Your user ID might be appear in comments if you are logged in when you post your reply; but you can also post anonymously if you are not logged in.
- We do all we can to block SPAM and privacy breaches.
- No website can be guaranteed 100% secure. Just like anyone else, we can offer no guarantees of any kind – but we do our best (just like the largest governments and corporations).
- If you are very concerned about your data privacy, do not use this website.
- We ask you to report to us any suspicious activity on our website.
- If you subscribe to any notifications of publishing activity on our website (exclusive of any partner-run or third party services), we accomodate a way for you to unsubscribe.
- If you subscribe to any notifications of our partners or third party services (such as job posting notifications for example), we do not accomodate any such controls so you must therefore perform any subscription modifications with such partner or third party provider via their own resources.
- If you publish a post or comment on our website or if you use our contact form, we may:
– Contact you back
– Reply to your posts and comments publicly
– Remove your account or block you
Please contact us with any questions